Stalking – Red and Roe Deer, Near Dunoon Scotland
: This is a discounted package we have negotiated on your behalf.
The stalking here is for Red and Roe deer, there are plenty of
stock, more Red than Roe though, the land is mainly wood with some
hilltops which are open, this is for the experienced woodland stalker
it is unaccompanied and you need DSMQ 1, we advise the package is
tailored for two persons. Average day is 1.5 Deer, Red or Roe but as
always this is down to the skill of the individual.
What species on land
- Roe Deer Buck - April 1st - October 20th
- Roe Deer Doe - October 21st – March 31st
- Red Deer Stag - July 1st – October 20th
- Red Deer Hind - October 21st – February 15th
Shotgun, or approved rifle, we assess any weapon and check all
weapons are zeroed prior to any stalking
- Roe Bucks No Trophy fee, no limit on kills.
- Red Deer No Trophy fee up to 4 points, 5-6 points £25.00 7-8
points £45.00 9-10 points £65.00 above 10 £85.00
How to get there.
Greenock Scotland to Dunoon by Ferry directions to the
accommodation will be given after payment.
We will supply detailed map and boundaries and show you the start
point after this you are on your own, if you do wish a guide allow
£100.00 per day.
Cost per Deer and Shooting for 5
- Roe Bucks £220 plus vat for 5 days unaccompanied.
- Red Deer Stags £260 plus vat for 5 days unaccompanied.
Dinner Bed and Breakfast at our premises £35.00 per day.